My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Career Inventory Test


This is a personal test I stumbled by when I was browsing net today..
It is a career inventory test..
Though I'm working currently in a complete different field, what the result shows is quite me :)

This is my result :
((possible professions include - systems designer, venture capitalist, actor, journalist, investment broker, real estate agent, real estate developer, strategic planner, political manager, politician, special projects developer, literary agent, restaurant/bar owner, technical trainer, diversity manager, art director, personnel systems developer, computer analyst, logistics consultant, outplacement consultant, advertising creative director, radio/TV talk show host.))
Try yourself...see what kind of jobs suite you more !!


0 comments: