My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Tuesday 16 September 2008

A Steal


He steals me from my world to his ...
A different world...
A world where the dream is the sky...
Hope is the stars...and tenderness is the moon.

He lightens my life with candles...
Sprinkles my path with daises...
I fly to that dreamy sky...
I dance, sing and Die!!
Die…because it is a Different World...

In his world, he decided to leave...
Indeed,

He left...
He left where I can't find him...and he can't find me…

Oh God!!
I am stabbed…
Stabbed with his farewell.
How can I live after him?
Does my pain have a cure?

Once my love enhanced..
And my joy, too.
Now is the turn of my pain!!

He left after my tears embraced him…
He left me alone with a broken heart…
A heart wept and wept and wept.
How hard is this life!!
Puts him in my way...then steals him from me.

0 comments: