My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Sunday 14 August 2011

Jealousy is killing me

Only Allah knows how I feel.
Only Allah knows how much it kills me.
It's not a thing I chose to be born with.
It's not something to be proud of.
It is a painful test to live with it.
Especially..
when you are apart from the person you care about.
It's not a sentiment I can control even if we are not together.
It is a pain.
It hurts when I realize that I was the only thing preventing someone from doing what he wants..once I disappeared everything changed.
To heal needs time, but with jealousy resides in my heart it needs ages.
I cannot forget easily...
I hate when injuries open with a single gesture.
My heart is loaded,, but it can no longer express

O Allah sends your mercy and peace upon my aching heart.

1 comments:

Salam aleikum, I stumbled upon your blog and could relate somehow to you.. You write some beautiful things here, im sorry to read you're sad, and feeling lonely.. But im glad someone's out there who feels the same. :)

Is there any way we could be in contact privately?

Your sister in Islam