My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Thursday 20 October 2011

The Bat


When I was seven years old, I saw in school a scientific show about bats. I was amazed by them ! I wanted to have one so badly, just to see it close and open its wings :) One day I was with my dady visiting my grandma; after a time, I went to grandma's room to bring her something when I noticed that thing !. I was so amazed..it is a bat ! But, I didn't use to take something without permission so i ran to her asking her that I really want that bat in her room. She did not understand my language,everyone tried to know what I meant but they could not. They called my dady and I was crying from excitement to finally see the bat. He told that there is no bat and I insisted that there is one , I saw it ! We went,grandma, dady, uncle and me there. When they opened the door I pointed to something hanged in wall. They all burst laughing ! I said WHAT, this is a bat. Dad brought that thing to me to see it..it was a black old umbrella for my late grandpa :S. And I thought it was a sleeping bat :D

0 comments: