My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Three Things


Today in Tarweeh prayer, the Imam prayed Allah for us and our parents. At that moment, I felt a weird feeling overwhelming me: "who is going to pray for me?"; rather, "who is going to pray for my parents after me ?" . I pray for them now and for my grandparents. But later, who is going to pray for my parents when I could not get them the child I dream for.


Prophet Mohammed Peace be upon him said, “When the son of Adam (human being) dies, his deeds are stopped except for three things, namely, his good deeds, his knowledge, and his pious child who prays for him.
I don't a get a child who will pray for me and my parents. I am sorry dad and mum. You know that I will sacrifice myself for your happiness. I will do my best to assure that your good deeds never stop by any means. I love you so much, you are the light of my eyes.

0 comments: