My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year !


Happy New Year !

Wish this year to be a very happy, fruitful and lovely year for you all :)
2013 a new chapter in a happier life

I received your lovely mail. It was really unexpected. I know I disappointed you, cause you wished in the mail that I'm doing my Phd. But I didn't even do my master. I'm sorry brother. It just has been a very hard time back then to go on life as if nothing has changed. 

I really loved your email. I read it like million times :F. You called me "Raiomi" I never heard it again since you left. It was kinda special you know.  It just bro like you are here all over again. we talk, laugh and you show me what you bought :) I really miss you , I wish to hear from you :)

I'm good and happy myself. I know I don't write here as before, but I thought it is better for both. Maybe selfishly for myself more. Cause this place reminds me of you brother. If you still read here, I know I promise last time to post something in Arabic, but I thought it was so sad and I decided not to post it.

There was one thing I wrote in that post and I want to say here. I saw you a month ago in the same place we first met. It was really a shock. I don't know if you come there for me or not. I was completely shocked to see you there. But before I decided what to do you disappeared. I'm not sure actually that you would reply to me if I called you anyway :F. I cried so much afterwards :F
Angry that I didn't get the courage to call you, and angry that you didn't call me yourself or left me a message :F But then great he is not weak anymore for my tears :F

Can you believe brother, I am a very old lady now. I'm 27 years old. They call me the "Spinster" of the family:( monster them. That aunt who just takes cares of the family's kids and when she dies, she leaves a huge sum of money. And when they open her will, she makes all money goes to one of the kids who used to take care of her :F. This is me now, except no one actually cares about me :F

Are you doing your Phd now? no baby in the way? :P I know you won't answer me, but whatever :F

so, so, so :)

Till next time, stay happy, good and wonderful as always.
My best wishes and regards for you and your family.

Sibling forever, 

The sweet Raimoi

0 comments: