My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Tuesday 11 December 2012

My Birthday !




The day before was my 27th birthday. Life is so fast, I feel I'm still the twenty-two year old Rema who met you in 2008. I was planning to write something special on this day, but for the last two weeks I was feeling angry at you. I don't know why, but maybe cause I found one of our old recordings that I destroyed stored still in my computer. It's just tormenting to see you and hear you again when I was trying to just forget about everything. I feel so much anger inside me against everyone. I know it is stupid. :F

Yesterday, I received your future email, it was as I expected the same as in 2011, and I think it will be the same for 2013-14-15 :)  It was still very nice and I love it cause it is from you brother. Last night, I saw you in a dream; that's why I decided to write this. I thought you might actually missed me after all. I wish you did. In the dream, we were chatting ..not sure where, but I didn't want to chat cause I was afraid I will ruin something for you. And you told me to stay more with you ..to talk or translate for you and you put a winking icon. :F . And I did stay. It was really very very beautiful time. I woke up happy, but at the same time I felt like crying cause I really wished it is true. 


I just wish to know you are both happy and O.K and that is everything is going as you planned. This is enough for me. My birthday wish was that you live happily ever after with her, and that I will find inner peace :)


I will be writing soon in Arabic this time maybe ( in the draft here..I wrote a post in Arabic 3 weeks ago, but couldn't have the courage to complete it).


Till then, stay happy, good and cheerful as I have always known you.

0 comments: