My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Thursday 11 September 2008

Where Am I Standing?


"This time like all other times is a very good one if we but know what to do with it"

Many of us spend much of our lives wishing for better times. Some may wish they could open the pages of their lives to a happier PAST..a more happy moment much better than now. Others may wish just to move forward towards the same goal..a happier FUTURE other than NOW.
Both try to escape NOW. It is the present that most of us try to run away from..though it is the only moment we can have!!


However, those who are looking for their "Brilliant Past" are mere deceptive!! They deceive themselves with remembering only" The Good Days" and ignoring the fact that they at that time were looking at them as "Sad and miserable"!! Even if they were really "Good Old Days" , they still avoid remembering that they were unpleasant days, too. They only focus on the positive aspects of the PAST and ignore the negative ones. Surprisingly, they do exactly the opposite with the PRESENT. They concentrate too much on the negative aspects of the present ignoring completely the great moments of their lives they can enjoy now.


This is exactly the case to those who are looking towards FUTURE. The PAST and the PRESENT are gloomy while the FUTURE is the only prospective time ever ignoring the fact that PRESENT is a future ,too.


Anyway, to me neither case apply!!
I was remembering the PAST as a miserable period in my life and that the FUTURE was promising no more good either !!


The PAST, this MOMENT and the FUTURE were the same ..No motion, No thinking…....No happiness at all.


I couldn't find a goal for my life neither in the PAST nor in the FUTURE!!!
But in an impulsive moment, I decided to change this..to choose a new way..A unique method.
No use of looking at the PAST as gloomy, since I had had wonderful moments with those who love me and care about me. All people have experienced the feeling of loss..loss of a friend, a dear person, money or even as simple as a pet!


Still, life continues promising a marvelous FUTURE, a new Dawn.


No use of crying over the PAST because it will never change. It is not only me who had sad moments or lost dear persons..at least I still have someone care about me and love me even if they didn’t show that…Still, they care.


Thus, I decided to stop thinking of the PAST as gloomy..to stop thinking that I'm the only distressed person in the universe ..simply because I'm not.
Similarly, FUTURE is a chance to a better life. So why I sentenced it to death before it is born?
That is all deprived me from living my life..I couldn’t enjoy my Past , my Present or my Future
But today I am a unique person, I am a different soul.

I will enjoy my PAST, because I had people who loved me.
I will enjoy my PRESENT, because I have people who love me.
I will enjoy my Future, because I will have people who love me.


(No more escape of the moment)
My life was, is and will be always happy, if God wills…….

0 comments: