My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Tuesday 16 September 2008

It is My Choice...


I'll dream cause I'm human..I'll dream nothing will stop me..
No pain..
No tear..
Even those who don't care!!


I'll dream as the blood flows in my vessel..As my lungs breathe
And my heart beats beats and beats….


I'll dive in my imagination..I'll climb my mountains and destroy my fears and worries..
I'll throw myself into the clouds of illusion..to live and dance with my insanity!!


Here, on my wreck I'll draw the feelings of a soul..
The feelings of a soul once has lived…
Once has smiled and laughed.


On my grave, I'll plant daises and roses..to seek solace and patience..
I won't live my life…Sadness without hope..Heart without love..

I'll dream nothing will stop me..
No pain..
No tear..
Even those who don't care!!


I'll dream to live my lie..
I'll dream to know myself..
I'll dream cause I'm human…with soul and heart…

0 comments: