My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Monday 15 June 2009

A miracle !!




23-6-1430 H

A year…an incredible year has passed with all its sorrow, tears but its happy aura is still hanged in the air. Its miraclic gift still hovers around me; lightening my path, drawing the smile in my face, wiping the tears from my eyes.

It's a miracle and it is a miracle that it's still around me after 354 days…354 days of pleasure.


On 23-6-1429 H…I met what has turned to be my miracle !! The bliss I have dreamt all my life to have.. eventually I have it !!
No word can describe what I feel or what I have experienced.
In Miracle…You just standstill !!

I'm thankful for every morning I wake up and find you still there. God Knows how you make my day special. With you I learnt to greet each day with eyes sparkling with hope. With heart ready to love and be loved again.

Never go away
I want you to stay and always be my special brother
From now till the end,
For your companionship I will fight from day till night
Cause there is only one thing that's true
I have found in you the TRUE BROTHER

Thanks Brother for everything, for everything you gave me….you are my Miracle !

2 comments:

I hope I am not intruding Rema? but,I would just like to say, this was so moving, well written.You are very talented.
Until next time...yours Tracy (grciegril)
 
Hi Tracy,,

I really appreciate your words; thanks so much for leavin a comment here..and sure you aren't intruding..you are always welcome

Best regard for you and your family

Rema