skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My own world
One day all our dreams will come true ..
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 28 October 2009
Never Truely Gone !
When memories last and carry on ,
A loved one is never truely gone !
You will find your sadness can be eased,
By holding close fond memories.
Posted by Raiomi :)
at
15:50
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Raiomi :)
I'm a simple person creating her own world apart from everyone!!
View my complete profile
About this blog
Welcome to my world...to the snapshots of my dreamy thoughts....Live with me my pains, happiness and Smiles...
Popular posts
Thank you brother...
Thank you for being The special brother , I have never had Thank you for always being there, for your care For the special and true understa...
Sorry ..
( To Allah we all belong and to Him we will return) I'm sorry to hear the news brother. I have been away from the blog for long c...
A Steal
He steals me from my world to his ... A different world... A world where the dream is the sky... Hope is the stars...and tenderness is the m...
I.Q Test
I.Q. (intelligence quotient) in general, is an assessment of your ability to think and reason. IQ score is a standardized way of comparing t...
Orphan...
Orphan in all religions: "Do not take advantage of a widow or an orphan." ( Hebrew Bible , Exodus 22:22) "Religion that God...
Online..
Seeing you " Online " makes me feel that I have the key to the world's happiness.. I feel like floods of so many things I want...
Congratulation ! AYO!
I'm speechless, I'm truly speechless ! When I saw your photo, all the memories rushed back from our first meeting to th...
Smile..
Smile. Smile brings Hope. Hope is life. No life without hope..and No hope without life.
Forgive me..
Injuries
We suffer...we cry....?????? From what............???? And for what.......????? Because someone hurts us We blame the pain...why we do so???...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(71)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(67)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(1)
Never Truely Gone !
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(53)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(13)
Labels
autism
(1)
childhood
(5)
confession
(29)
design
(15)
eid
(3)
friendship
(1)
happiness
(1)
Islam
(34)
Life
(131)
love
(1)
My world
(144)
novel
(1)
Poetry
(48)
Self- Improvement
(9)
Followers
My Sweet Vistors :)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Sibling Forever
0 comments:
Post a Comment