My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Nightmare..



Well, the night before I had that scary nightmare, I hardly got sleep back then. Yesterday , I was still afraid that I spent the entire day in the hall among them. At night, I was so scared to go back into my room..eventually, I did ..crying.

But, this got me thinking why would we allow our fears to conquer us? Sometimes, we run to sleep to hide from our fears. But what shall we do when even our sleep fails us? Should we surrender or fight back? 

I believe that this is a hint that we have to make our day a place where we hide not from our fear..but the place where we hide the fears themselves...bury them..after killing them, not mercifully, but cruelly in a revenge of all those miserable times they bring to us.

So here I'm ...armed with my forgotton courage which my beloved ones had once planted in my heart..but which I lost in some battles...but I promise I won't let my fear conquer me anymore
as one told had told me once "even if I'm not here physically, I will always be there for you..you just think". I do believe that right now...you are all next to me supporting me in my battle.

so wish me good luck :)

0 comments: