My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Friday 10 April 2009

Look at me !!







I screamed aloud
Mum hear me....hear me mum.

I need few moments of your time.
Mum I have no one but you to wipe the tears from my eyes..

Only you mum...the light of my heart.

Where your kindness has gone?
Where your love has gone?

Years and I still mourn them !!

You are always busy mum..
Mum remember me..

Pour me with your generous love..
I want to hear your sweet words..

Mum give methe chance to live my life and my dreams again.

Be pleased with me Mum...

I will always wait you and ask you to look at me..

Look at me Mum for only one more time.

4 comments:

Rema, this is wonderful. I am astranged with my own mum...if I had to send her a poem, this would be the one. Well done. I would like to post it on my blog,in case she should read it???
 
I'm sorry to hear that Gracie

And Thanks for visiting again..


Feel free Gracie to post it in your blog..
by the way it isn't my own peom; it's a translation of an Arabic poem..I heard it once and it touched my soul so much

Best regrad Gracie
 
Thank you for your words of encouragement,they me alot to me.

Did you translate the poem yourself?

Have a blessed evening.
 
You are most welcome Gracie..

Yeah I translated it myself !! ^_^


Have a nice evening too,,

Rema