My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Friday 17 July 2009

My 100th post


This is my 100th post; after almost a year of blogging..


It's been a great time to share my thoughts and feelings here..


In this special post I just wish to say thanks for my inspiration who inspires me to start blogging


Thanks a lot


I'll keep blogging inshallah and never if God willls forgetting His words { Not a word does he utter but there is a sentinel by him, ready ( to note it)}


Wish you all happy time, great life...

6 comments:

Congrats on your 100th post.
 
Thanks alot Paperlove


...
 
Congratulations for your 100 post.
it's been a great time, you showed a great talent.

thanks for you and for who inspired you.

keep blogging..

wish you the best.
 
Oh Rema
Congratulations on your 100th post. Keep putting out your wonderful work...you have been a blessing to me.
 
Crocodile..

Thanks for your Congrats.
Hope I keep it if God's wills..and hope you enjoy it ^_^


Gracy..

Thanks, thanks so so much for your feelings..

Wish you the best ever, ever..
 
I know you don't know me but I just registered my blog with the blogoversary site and saw your blogs anniversary! Just wanted to wish you a happy Blogoversary!
Monica