My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Him !!!


Time ago I have had the honor to meet him

With love, we live together in a dreamy world.


He stands with me in hardships and rejoice

He shows me my faults

And leads me to my true roads.


He laughs with me and I laugh with him

My heart bleeds when I saw his teasrs.


In his departure, Gloomy thoughts invade my heart

What happens to him?

Is he fine?

Is he angry of me?


My limbs shiver with his Goodbye

I dive in my worries and tears

Till

He lends me his soft hand to rescue me

I cling to him ..he is my only lifeboat


How many times he picks me up?

How many times he cheers me up?

How many times I taste bitterness with his farewell?


But what tortures me more and kills me till core is that

He doesn't know how much I love him!


Oh..How much I feel comfort near him..

How much I feel warm beside him..

How many times he embrace me with his kindness

And embarress me with his respect.


Oh..How stupid I'm to hide my true feelings from him

I killed myself by my own hands

Why not? and he doesn't know how much I love him!!























Your Heart mamy is my refugee in all time..He is my own Kingdom.

This is My confession to you ...I love you and I will love you till the last breath.

2 comments:

i like it very much
best wishes
"
me
 
Thanks for passing by

Happy you like it ^_^