My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Wednesday 12 August 2009

I lost you my soul !




The following poem is translation of the poem in the video...

The one used to console me is Gone!
Gone and today he's in his grave.

He left me alone and sad...dying in my grief

I remember him when he talks to me with a broad smile on his face..
I remember him when he consoles me when my tears drop on my cheeks..
I remember him when he complains to me about the worries fill his chest..

I remember him and my tears roll down my cheeks and my mind becomes his only captive !

My sweetheart is Gone!
I could not even smell his scent!
My soul died too and accompanies him in his grave.

Where are you dear?
Come back...come talk to me under the moonful night..
Ask me about my beings..everything sweetheart has turned sore after your departure!

Oh ...I've no patience..come back..come back !!

I have nothing..
I have just the hope to meet you again in the Green Paradise..

Oh my dear..
The whole universe miss you..
May God rest your soul in Heaven..drink from the sweetest brook

I miss you Forever..

0 comments: