My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Monday 17 August 2009

Th power lies with the one care less!


Is it true? Or a mere “ saying” we decide to believe ?!
Is the one care less in any kind of relationships is the most powerful? Or is it simply a sign that” he/she” merely doesn't care anymore?
It is a complicated conviction...no one can definitely decide whether is it “ no care” or is it an attempt to be the “most powerful”!
But, when one shows each time a less care and interest in the other partner, the relationship starts to lose its credibility and stability..too much carelessness especially in matter of relationships agitates the flames of hatred which eats all the old flames of love and passion
However, as much as I try to forget those who “care less” about me..I find myself dangling in loving them more intensely!

1 comments:

it is probably true. But power is not happiness.And a happy person is probably the one who cares and gives more.