My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Saturday 25 June 2011

Can you hear me..

It has been long time..I do not even know why I am writing here. I wish he can hear me I wish he can talk back to me.

I go there again to where we first met, I do not know why. I just look at the list trying to conjure things up again. I feel I will be able to see him again, once more.

I want to talk to him again; to tell him how much I miss him; how much I need to talk to him. I know he cannot. He has been reluctant with me recently which aches my heart so much. I long to hear about what he thinks of things he knows quiet well I long to know about.

Today I knew he passed his driving exam, I wished I can listen to him telling me about this. I wish to tell him that he did not ask about my results. Not that I care about my academic result, I just care about his questions. I passed, anyway. Not outstanding, because I did not expect that since I did not read a line for the exam. Still, I do not care ..

I have been reading novels as always :) , having lessons to revise Quran. Umm nothing special really. It is boring honestly.

I wish you can read those lines ..I wish to hear from you too. I wish to know you're doing great and your study is a smooth sailing.

Best wishes.. sealed with absolute love and care

0 comments: