My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Sunday 26 June 2011

I need you

I need you.

A lump in my throat with every sunrise my hotmail announcing there is no email from you. It has been days since last we communicate. It has been months since last I reminded you of my desire. It has been two years since I asked you "I want to get few lines from you telling me about our relation". Days, months and years passed and I did not get one. And I do not think I will ever get one.

I have started to work on a project of mine to collect all lines you wrote scatteredly in emails and sms and compose myself email you supposedly would write for me one day. It will never be the same, but it might help rise my spirit abit; which has been lately down.

It is hard.

Do you still remember me? do you still love me? Can you hear me ? I wish to know. I talk to you most of the time, but I don't feel I get a response from you. Does it mean you want me to go? I did my best to suppress the urge to call you crying; to tell you it is not fair and I need you in my life. I love you. I will always do.

I just need you

0 comments: