My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Loneliness by Rebicca Drollinger

It is a cold today
Indeed the rain is falling and I am alone
Thoughts of life and love
meaningless to anyone but myself
I am alone
They watch we, their eyes not knowing
knowing nothing of what they see
I am but another creature, alone
They scurry on the surface, unaware
unaware of life below
when you are alone
Loneliness, not a burden nor a sorrow
but a time of solace, of deepness
never to be shared, never to be understood
They can never reach the place where I am
And I know I will never reach the place where they are
I know I do not want to reach that place
True happiness is here, unmisted
Unmisted by smiles or laughter
Unmisted by the joys of the company
To find true happiness
To know if one is truely happy
He must be Happy Alone.

0 comments: