My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Friday 15 August 2008

Don't judge what is above my head but judge what inside my head!!


I really want to send this messege to every one whether a Muslim or not...Wearing a Veil is all mere a choice made by the woman herself..No one can force her to wear it or not..though there are many evidences of its obligation...It is still the woman's chioce to wear it or not.

Many have argued whether the woman should wear only a scarf or wear both the scarf and the veil .However, apart of these arguments ,people must know one thing, as King Rania said



Don't judge what is above our head, Judge what is inside our head!


That is really what matters..not my veil or scarf....but what i can do for my religion, country, societyand my family.

I'm proud of wearing my veil.....so judge my mind, opinion and knowledge. Dont't judge the colour of my veil!!


0 comments: