My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Friday 8 August 2008

Dreams...




I was a child..
so innocent,
so naive!!

I built a castel of sand..
Idreamed of a wonderful land!!

I flew with birds..
I played with children around the world!!

I was a flower..
I was rain..
I was sun..
I was the princess of my land!!

I was a child..
so innocent,
so naive!!

I lived in that world twenty years..
so happy, so pleased.

Till one day, one slapped me in my face!!
I wake up crying..
crying..
crying..

I cried over my ruined life..
I was no flower any more
I was no rain any more
I was no Princess any more!!

My dreamland became only a ghost land..
No one live there.
No laugh..
No shout..
Only Me and the mirage!!

I was so alone..
So frightened..
I did not know where to go..
I did not know what to do..
I was only Alone.

I tried to know who had done this to me..
who had slapped me on my face?
But, I did not sereach long...
Soon I found out..
Soon I knew who had done this to me..

It was only Reality..
It was only Life..
It was how people suppose to live in this life!!

No dreams..
No wishes..
No desires..

I was a child..
So innocent,
So naive!!

0 comments: