My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Wednesday 20 August 2008

(I) Can't Believe You're Gone...


Dad, (my) sadness knows no end;
(I) can’t believe you’re gone;
(I'm) grieving for you every day;
It’s hard to carry on.


You were always there to support and care,
When (I) needed a true friend,
How (I)’ll ever do without (my) dad,
(I) cannot comprehend.


You were (my) teacher and (my) guide,
(My) dad, so good and strong;
Your example will sustain (me) now,
And last (my) whole (life) long.


(I'm) trying to communicate;
(I) hope that you can hear;
Expressing what (I) feel for you,
Helps (me) feels you’re near.


(My) memories of the times we had
Help the pain to go away.
But Dad, (my) life won’t be the same;
(I)’ll miss you every day.


A part of (me) went with you;
You left a gap too big to fill;
You’re (my) father and (my) hero;
(I) love you and (I) always will.


By Joanna Fuchs

0 comments: