My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Thursday 7 August 2008

Farewell


Tonight is different..

No stars...

No moon..

Only Darkness in my Zone.


I wonder..

Is that who I am ..

A starless

Moonless night?


I try to sort out the truth..

What is the meaning of my life?

What is my ife for?


But all I know are memories..

Memories of depart..

Momories of farewell and Goodbye.


A tear rolls down my cheek..

I felt I was very weak.


All my life I thought

Farewell is death..and death is depart!

I have never thought

I will depart with someone still laugh

with someone still alive!


It is more painful..

more torturous

...it is only more destructive.


But what can I do?

Shall I cry?

Shall I weep?

But What shall I gain?


I wept every one I have met..

But no one I ever met..


Still tonight is a differnt night..

and I'll do something different.


I'll forget this farewel

and I'll pary for him.


I'll pray for him

and I'll pary for me

To know who am I?


To be as he teaches me

to be

A starful

moonful

Night.....

0 comments: