My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Wednesday 7 September 2011

A day of sleep...


I used to sleep normally for eight to nine hours maximum. In the last few years, things changed.

My sleep became only for three or four hours and usually at day not at night. I cannot sleep more whatever I try.

Now, I become worse than before. My day is all sleep. I sleep 18 to 20 hours a day by any means even if it is horrible. I wake up from time to time, check net in my mobile and returned to sleep. I know that what I am doing is bad and such a means for running from reality is worthless. But, sometimes sleep is the only option since every book I read remind me, every show I watch remind me too. And I cannot get answer to my questions. I cannot understand why this is happening.

I would sleep and sleep until I reborn in another place..somewhere I can get the answers

0 comments: