My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Thursday 15 September 2011

Too many words..


Have you ever felt like suffocating because you spend couple of days not talking to anyone, but your own self? It's hard to explain. It's kinda weird ! I mean when so many things go in your mind, and you feel like your head spins. Still, you cannot talk about them or at least comprehend what is going on around you. It is like there are many many words inside you and in any minute you will explode and all those words would come out messy and more scattered and would just swallow you. It really confuse me when there is like amount of things I want to know , but I cannot reach this person. I don't get confused because I cannot reach this person because of something, no. It is only the idea scared me ! I mean to know this person is out here, you know its appearance, its voice, but you cannot see it ! This was my fear since I was kid. I would like to meet persons in television or newspaper. I cannot accept the idea that they are unreachable. Now, it is worse. When I cannot talk about things worry me to any person. To hold, hold so much inside. I feel I would rather sleep than be awake and know that it is another day of silence outside, and panic, fear and mess inside ! I know no one would know what I talk about. But, this is makes me crazy

1 comments:

Hi Raiomi
Sorry it's been so long since I've stopped by...I've been at Shelfari and re-found you there;)
Life has taken me by the hand and I have such little time for my own pleasure, one being blogging. I love the "new" look of your blog...light and airy.
As for your post I find it sad, interesting, yet understandable...I always have people about, talking and sentences buzzing and forming all day long, yet I find...I never am able to really say what I have in my heart, for the words of others are dancing all about...I guess that's why we blog???
I have changed a few thing on my blog including my address (www.atouchofgrace2.blogspot.com) come visit when you can....
Grace