My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Incarnation



Incarnation is a belief that after death one comes back to life as another person ; this means one will be someone else. This person will deep down feel attach to certain people whom he knew in his previous life although those people will not recognize him/her. He also won't recognize, but will feel strange attachment. This also means we all were the souls of someone elses in previous life. Therefore, there is a whim of connection between all people.
I don't believe in this concept as a Muslim. But, this idea is intrigue. I always felt a strange connection to certain people who remind me of beloved I lost. Although they look different than them and speak in a complete opposite manner to them, there is this slight air around them that remind me of my beloved. Sometimes I got tempted to just come to one and ask if he is really my dad or another beloved deep down. I know this might sound stupid, but I really feel this most of the time. I strongly believed that those we love watch us, even if we don't feel them. Maybe this explains why I feel this. I know that they hear us and feel our happiness and miss us as much as we do. I think it is our responsibility also to keep their company, too. We should not forget about them as if they are forgotten chapters in our lives. We should keep them an essential part of our lives as they used to be before. This is the least we can do for them . Maybe this idea of keeping them is why certain people believe in incarnation. Maybe they don't want to let them go after all.

0 comments: