My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Saturday 5 November 2011

My Sheep !


So tomorrow N'sh'Allah is Eid Adha. Happy Eid for all of you !!


When I see the pictures of sheep around the internet I feel sorry for those cute little creatures, but then this is the command of Allah. I believe that these sweet sheep would have a better life there than here with us monstrous people !

Today I saw my two sheep I would sacrifice tomorrow. Aww they were so beautiful. I put for them two pink ribbons ! It would be wonderful to have one, but I cannot keep them :(. So I gave them those gifts. Do you think they would later recognize us? I think Yes !. I read once that prophet peace be upon him said
"Whoever kills a sparrow or anything bigger than that without a just cause, Allah will hold him accountable on the Day of Judgment." The listeners asked, "O Messenger of Allah, what is a just cause?" He replied, "That he will kill it to eat, not simply to chop off its head and then throw it away." So those animals will recognize us later to ask for their rights ! Thus my two cute sheep will recognize me later and maybe say thanks Rema ! Oh, so sweet. I think I would go count how many rabbits, birds, sheep and other animals I had in my life. I would have many sweet friends later. Oh, I wish I treat them well as I think, if not..sorry !

Be kind to sheep ! S/he will remember you later :) This sheep is lovable...look at the photo above, his/her legs form a heart :) S/he says I love you. So love him/her back <3

Again..Happy Eid !

0 comments: