My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Sunday 6 November 2011

Repanzul or Ophelia?

Well, first day of Eid is over. It was not as I expected, unfortunately. My invitations were all declined and the hospital asked me to bring a permission to visit the kids which I could not get in the same time. So, instead I came back home and watched a stupid play mindlessly ! 



But this is a day of happiness, and I thought that I should be happy no matter what. If I don't have someone close to share my day with, I will look at others' happiness and share them. I think I should not always think that the world is always revolving around me, since it stops being so long time ago. I must try to be part of others' world, even if I become a very small one. I looked at photos have been posted in Facebook and those my friends share with me. It was really alot of fun. Although I was not there physically, I really felt part of their happiness. It is true what Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him said that Muslims all feel each other. I got now 23 photo of kids, some I know and some I just got from facebook, all dressing in Eid outfits. They look wonderful and sweet. Anyway, while looking at them I remember what mamy told me once about Eid before.
                                                               {Eidyah Beofore :) }

She told me that before in old days, in Eid kids gather and go knocking people's doors to get "Eidyah" which was either money or candies. Then it just came to my mind what is the difference between this tradition and what people do in Halloween day ! It's almost the same tradition ( I know they are different religious days, but I'm taking about the tradition). I then began to think what if we still have this same tradition now. I am sure it would be so great ! I would not really feel alone since I will be at the door waiting kids all the day long ! I will make sure to have the best treat so not the kids in my neighbor would come, but the whole CITY.  <3 But I should have my own outfit ! I would not just give candies. I will wear a beautiful outfit. So I thought to choose either being Repanzul from Tangled, or Ophelia from Shakespeare's play Hamlet. If you wonder why I chose one of those, I would tell you now :)
Repanzul was living all alone and then a handsome prince came and they married and live happily ever after :). I would love to have the same ending, although I don't want to be all alone for along time to this happen :)

                                                               {Repanzul and her Sweetheart :) }

Ophelia is the most romantic heroine in English literature from my perspective. She loved Hamlet so much and she was willing to sacrifice anything for him ! He rejected her, but she was still in love till she got insane and committed suicide. Then her sweetheart regrets and announces his love to her at her grave. I would love to know that even if I'm rejected, I would be loved later. Because I believe that the word ( Love) has no past tense. It is always present. You cannot say I loved, cause this means you never did love in the first place. So it is always Love only :)

                                                   {Ophelia after she drowns herself :(  }


Today the weather is wonderful, If I am wearing my outfit and surrounding by many many kids, I would be the happiest girl in the world <3.  But I am now in my balacony instead surronded by two rabbits, few ants and an insect I don't know what its name! But she is lovely anyway:) However, I am happy, I should be one. I believe that tomorrow would be a better day N'sh'Allah and one day I will be that beautiful Repanzul, although then I need to dye my hair ! :)

0 comments: