My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Thursday 10 November 2011

11.11.2011 !



2 Hours left for the day to be 11.11. 2011 ♥ 

YAY. Such a sweet date. I wish I was born in a matching day like this. No body will forget me then :)
I guess many today expect a surprise, either a boyfriend will propose to his girlfriend, a guy tells a girl he loves her so much , or any other sweet surprise :)
And I'm sure many chose today as their wedding day  Oh, how sweet !


Well, I am not expecting anything myself :). But, it does not mean I cannot enjoy it  


I bought a cake and brought some candles and I will wait till it clock 12 and I will make a wish:) and it may come true ♥  I am sure that some would happen sooner or later or by force :D
I know this is crazy !. But, since we are doing no harm, why not celebrate anything we want. We don't need others to approve our actions or deeds :)
If I am crazy...I am enjoying it....to the limit ♥  :)





0 comments: