My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Saturday 19 November 2011

Embrace life..try !


Have you ever thought about someone else apart from yourselves ! I always think of animals and objects, rather than people. I always have been like this. I wish I can understand them and know what they hide within them. We always hurt them and we don't apologize ! we don't know if they get sad or not. This is shameful.

I always treat animals and objects like real people. In this way, I teach myself to be more sensitive to others' needs. You will learn to take care of all your actions and you will think twice before you do something to anyone.

Hurting others is the worst action you may do in your life. You don't know how much this kills within. You may say it is just a rabbit or a cup. But if you treat such innocent things in a bad way, then I doubt you will treat humans any better !

When I take a book and decided to read another, when I return the other book I apologize :). I feel his feelings might get hurt cause I abandoned him for another :( The same with animals and insects. I would get sad if I kill an ant or a fly :( cause I know that they have a family and must be missed there. I hate to be the reason.

I know how painful it is to be abandoned and replaced; and I know what it means to lose a friend. I try hard not to make anyone experience this feeling.
So, try for a day to treat everything around you as humans. You will definitely find another meaning for life :)


I love you all :)

0 comments: