My own world

One day all our dreams will come true ..

Thursday 10 November 2011

White Days

I used to fast the White Days of each month. ( White Days are the 13th, 14th, and the 15th of each month in the Islamic calender). 

In such a time last year I fasted these days, too. However,  a friend told me something I did not know before ! In this month of year ( Thu Alhijah), Muslims must not fast the 13th day because it is one of what is known as ( Tashreeq Days) which Prophet Mohammed said "they are days of eating and drinking, don't fast them).  I did fast it last year :) I was ignorant of this rule. My friend
Jazah'Allah Khair told me about this.

I remembered this as I was about to fast it today :). When I remembered this, I thanked him so much.
May Allah bliss you and reward you for lightening my path:)



0 comments: